Monday, April 4, 2011

Visioning(R) All in the Family

Claudia Hill claudiajeanhill@comcast.net Creative Journal Expressive Arts Facilitator & Certified Visioning® Coach. Claudia has used Visioning® with her family for the past 3 years. They get together on New Year’s to create their collages. Recently, she used Visioning® as an activity for her daughter Jenna’s baby shower, which Jenna then wrote about on her blog. “My Mom and sisters threw me a baby shower while I was home. All I have to say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It was so great to see all my family and old friends!As guests arrived at the party, we did an activity where each person had to rip a picture/phrase out of a magazine that described a wish they had for me. We then went around the room and each person introduced and shared their wish. It was a really fun activity. Unfortunately, no one got to see the finished collage because I put it together later that week. So here it is!” Collage from the guests wishes: Jenna’s wish for her baby: "A happy family: The Mom and Dad swinging their child & 'Create Outer Order and Inner Calm:' I thought the flower represented that."


Great baby shower idea! Thank you Jenna and Claudia for the posts.

Claudia's earlier Visioning(R) posts are below: Family Visioning® blog: Click here Empty Nest: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment